7.06.2009

What others are saying about SOA and Downtown Athens...

I received this email today from Sherry Harper Coleman:

"I grew up in Athens. I love Athens and appreciate all the hard work that the Spirit of Athens group does to keep Athens alive. My husband, daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter were visiting my Dad and stepmother, over the 4th of July weekend. After a great morning with my sister-in-law's family at their annual 4th of July breakfast, we met my brother and his wife for dinner on the square on the evening of the 4th. We had a wonderful dinner at Luvici's. The food was delicious and their waitstaff was very friendly and helpful. Our waitress held our granddaughter while we enjoyed our food. You don't find that in too many places!!! Then we enjoyed a leisurely stroll around the square to look at all of the cars on display. It brought back a lot of good memories. We also attended the AU/ALA spirit day last year. We ate at [Tortillas] Blanco and enjoyed our lunch that day, also. I hope we can time our visits so we can enjoy more of the events that you have planned throughout the year."

Sincerely, Sherry Harper Coleman, Olive Branch, MS

No comments: